Shell Uploading Via Phpmyadmin
In this tutorial I will show you Shell Uploading Via Phpmyadmin step by step. For those who know this trick i am sorry for that but there are my many friends who don’t know this trick.
Phpmyadmin should be protected with passwords but still there are some website which doesn’t use password in phpmyadmin.
- First we must know the path of document root like phpinfo.php .
- Now we will go to phpmyadmin and will create a database.
I have created a database name shell. just create a database with your desired name.
- After creating a database just click on database and then go to structure and and create a table with 1 column and after clicking on go enter name select type to text.
- Then go to insert and paste your uploader code and click on go.
- Now go to table in database and go to SQL tab and Insert this query.
SELECT * FROM shell INTO OUTFILE 'C://wamp//www//shell//shell.php
- Yeah we have uploaded our uploader from phpmyadmin now just go to the desired location and upload your shell. 😉